Book progress

I've finished the first chapter and have been able to rope in a few friends help me proof read and correct me along the way. I had never thought writing a book would be so much fun, but there is a lot of thought process also put in to make it as simple yet professional for anyone and everyone to understand.

There are many references from wikipedia for definitions of certain terms and terminologies. For those who don't trust wikipedia can search up their favourite reliable resources for further explanation and review.

Another interesting problem I'm facing as I go ahead is, how much detailed should the explanation be. What is the level of assumption I should consider while explaining a topic. Hopefully my friends will be able to point that out, if you are interested to participate in the proof reading, just drop me an email and I'll be glad to send you an invite.

No comments: